AKFP Client survey article

You may remember that we ran a client survey recently. The reason for this survey was to help us gain a new insight into the thoughts of our clients and the service we provide for them. As promised, we’re now sharing the results of this survey and any actions we’ll be taking following the feedback from you all.

Client Satisfaction

One of the things we were interested to know was how satisfied clients are with our performance in several key areas. The feedback showed that:

  • 91.67% of clients are “very satisfied” with the speed of response from their planner, with the remaining 8.33% of clients are “mostly satisfied”.
  • 95.83% of clients are “very satisfied” with the speed of response from the support team, with the remaining 4.17% “mostly satisfied”’.
  • 91.67% of clients are “very satisfied” that we understand their needs, goals and objectives, meanwhile the remaining 8.33% of clients are “mostly satisfied”.
  • 87.50% of clients are “very satisfied” with the communication between our meetings, and a further 8.33% of clients are “mostly satisfied”.
  • Finally, 83.33% of clients are “very satisfied” with their annual planning meeting, while the remaining 16.67% of clients are “mostly satisfied”.

We’re absolutely delighted to see so many of clients answering as either very or mostly satisfied. It’s a testament to the work of our team that 4 out of the 5 questions had 100% satisfaction.

However, this doesn’t mean we’ll be resting on our laurels. Every single member of our team will be looking to continue developing the service we provide. Ensuring that every single one of our clients receive the best service possible.


Next, it was important to us to discover whether our clients valued our service enough to recommend us to their friends and family. We’re ecstatic to say that 95.83% of clients would be happy to recommend us to their friends, family and work associates.

Even more impressive, a huge 84.21% of clients have recommended us to other people in the last 12 months alone! This is extremely exciting for us, as it’s a great indication of clients valuing the work we do for them.

Working with AKFP

It was important to us to know whether clients feel working with us has benefited them. For this we asked: “Do you believe working with us has helped/will help you to achieve your financial goals?” We couldn’t have asked for a better result, with 100% of clients answering “yes”.

After this, we were curious to see what our clients believed the biggest benefit they received from working with us was:

  • 31.82% of answers referenced the peace of mind they receive from working with us.
  • 13.64% of answers pointed to the comfort of having someone to go to with their finances.
  • A further 13.64% of answers included reference to the security a plan provides.

We’re glad that so many of our clients feel at ease thanks to work with us and we hope to continue to provide this moving forward.

Our entire team would like to take a moment and thank everyone who took part in the client survey. The feedback received has not only given our entire team a morale boost, but has been extremely useful for us. The results of this will ensure that we continue to provide the high quality service AKFP clients have come to expect from us.

More stories

13 Aug 2021 Financial planning

Guide: The guide to later-life planning and care

05 Aug 2021 Investments

Investment market update: July 2021

How can we help?

We’re very happy to answer your questions. Complete the form below and one of our team will respond with an answer.

    You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone. Please read our Privacy Statement before completing any enquiry form or before sending an email to us.

    Important information

    AKFP Group is the trading name of AKFP Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (http://www.fsa.gov.uk/). Financial Services Register No: 176477.

    The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) is an agency for arbitrating on unresolved complaints between regulated firms and their clients. Full details of the FOS can be found on its website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.

    AKFP Ltd, Registered Address: Building 2, The Sidings, Antrim Road, Lisburn, BT28 3AJ. Registered in Northern Ireland, No. NI29631.

    The information contained within this site is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted primarily at consumers based in the UK.